Monday, September 28, 2009

I know I know....

2 posts in a weeks worth of time...it's...it's unbelievable....I know. I just felt bad for leaving you hanging wondering if I actually spied...well I didn't. I really wish I would have now.

This picture says it all.

He said it was AWESOME!!! Then proceeded to tell me what food and drinks they had and how quickly the Oreos were eaten. (doyee)

Two of his friends talked him into asking a girl to dance (EEEEEEEEEEEEEK ::Kicking myself for not spying::). He asked his friend that's a girl. They waited for a smooth ::snicker:: song. ::still kicking myself::

After he danced with her, he was plum warn out so he called me to come pick him up. On our way home he asked if he could go to another school dance. Next time I'm TOTALLY spying!

7 comments:

cmarkie23 said...

Better get that kid some dance lessons. It sounds like he's gonna be busy.

Memzy said...

what's with ^^"cmarkie"?

Anyway, next time bring the video camera too.

eekareek said...

Did he actually use the word "smooth" for the song?

Cristin said...

oh yeah...he said smooth ::giggle::

Jenny ESP said...

Have him show you exactly how he danced. Cord had an end of the year party at his school last year, and I made him reenact how he danced exactly. It was very entertaining.

Emily said...

That is priceless!!

Hot Pants said...

Get one of those spy camera's and hook it onto his glasses. I'll chip in for it.