Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I FAIL!!!!

I thought I would FINALLY update since it's almost November. I started thinking about all that happened this month and realized I didn't post Emily Wembily's birthday. I'm a failure...a blog failure.

Little Miss Emily turned 6 years old!!!! sniff sniff I can't believe my baby girl is getting soooo oooold.



She wore that crown for 5 days straight. The week before her birthday, I kept asking her what she wanted for her birthday and all she would say was a crown. I was like "ok" then when I picked her up from school that Friday, I finally realized what she meant. All the kids in her class get to wear a birthday crown and she couldn't wait to get to wear hers. Her teacher came up to me and said that she has never had a student so excited about wearing the birthday crown in the history of her teaching....awww that's my Emily!!!!
My 6 most favorite things about Emily:
1. She makes my heart sing every time she smiles.
2. She lets me hug and kiss her as much as I want.
3. Her laugh is contagious.
4. She loves everything girlie.
5. She loves that birthday crown.
6. She's the most like me and gives me a new perspective of myself.

Now random pictures.

In other news. Today I start my first day of work. I'm pretty nervous especially after I spent the past 2 days in training learning how to get out of strangle holds, bear hugs, arm holds, pinches, hair pulls (which by the way, there is no safe way to get out of that, it's more of a sit and wait) and learned how to do a 1 person, 2 person and 3 person holds....very exciting...I'm just hoping to keep my teeth. I guess working with the mentally disabled is a much more hazardous job then I thought.

13 comments:

Markie23 said...

That Emily's a cutie!!
Thanks for the update & good luck on the new job!

Mary said...

Those are some darling kids. Good luck with your new job. Where will you be working with those handicapped kids?

Hot Pants said...

I've never had a birthday crown...
We need to hear more about your job. Especially since it is preventing you from joining in on a girls weekend.

Emily said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Emily's big brown eyes! What a sweet girl and SO easy to please. I wanna hear more about your new job. What will you be doing? I'm sure you'll do great and how nice to have a reason to get up in the morning <---
Can you tell I'm looking for one these days?

eekareek said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!!

If they are pulling your hair, poke them in the armpit. There is a special release button in there that gets them to let go.

Annie said...

If you are a failure than I am a even bigger failure, Blyhe had a birthday on Friday. Anyhow good luck on your new job, be careful!

Jenny ESP said...

Happy birthday to Emily! Your kids are so cute! Do you ever try to pass-off Emily and Sara as identical twins? Do they ever switch places? You need to give us more details about this job. Right now, I have bitter feelings towards it.

PS. Can you deliver a message to Warriorcats for me? I keep trying to leave a comment on her blog, but every time I hit publish, the screen refreshes and my comment is gone. Can she change the comment thing? Kthanks

ManicMandee said...

Hey tell us more about your job! I'm really interested.

Memzy said...

She has a RAD name! I am hoping you'll show me some of those moves when I see you next. I'm particularly interested in the two and three person one.

Landee said...

Emily has gorgeous brown eyes! Holy cow. Happy birthday to her from Aunt Landee (she knows me, don't worry).

That job training sounds awesome. And if this job doesn't work out, you'll be one step closer to that career in professional wrestling you've always wanted.

Erin Beck said...

Thats my degree, dont talk me into changing im almost done

廖佳怡 said...

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養

brian b. said...

Happy B-day Emily!
You are very Beautiful girl!

Happy Girl!