Thursday, October 1, 2009

I so can't believe I didn't tell you gize....

but we have a new member of the family.
This is Nakita Banana Carter. We loves her!

Best dog EVER!! (for us)

She's awesome gize, she has all the qualities that we wanted in a dog.
1. likes Hyrum
2. obediant (does everything that Hyrum tells her to do)
3. isn't yappy.
4. likes all of us
5. helps the kids feel safe so they stay in bed (totally working btw)
6. potty trained
7. awesome.
8. she's super good at herding the kids and getting them out of bed in the morning. It's so cute. Right when we get home from our walk, she runs into all the bedrooms, jumps on the beds to get the kids up then runs downstairs to eat breakfast.
9. We love her.

After Boozer the chilala passed away, our friends Jay and Carrie let us borrow Nakita during the day. We would have her all day then give her back at bedtime. She helped us not be as sad and gave lots of love. I was on the hunt for a new dog and the more time I spent with Nakita the more I wanted a dog JUST like her. Well...our friends got the hint and gave us Nakita...don't feel bad for them...they have spares. They seem to be turning out to be our dog suppliers since they gave us Bruiser too. They find awesome dogs then give them to us. It seems to be working out well for both of us.

Anyway, I think it's fitting that she's our dog now since she was the love of Bruisers life.

6 comments:

Jenny ESP said...

Aww, that is so sweet that you have Bruiser's old lover! I'm so happy for you.

Memzy said...

Doggie lovers are the best. Is Chiquita Russian?

ManicMandee said...

Congrats on your new dog! It's hard to find such a great dog isn't it?

eekareek said...

Congratulations! She looks like she has major dog breath in that first picture. Lets all have a moment of silence for Bruiser now...

Erin Beck said...

sweet precious little nakita!

Katie said...

I think that is where I went wrong. I didn't ever let other people put the time and effort into training the dog before I brought it into my house. I don't think there is going to be a next time either. I have a bad taste in my mouth for dogs.