Monday, November 30, 2009

pfft November is like so over

Time is like in super fast mode right now and I don't even feel like I got anything accomplished...weird.

I just wanted to post a post Thanksgiving thanks.

I missed the big Thanksgiving dinner because of a sick Bub but luckily I have the sweetest hubby in the world who saved me a plate of the best Thanksgiving dinner on the planet...seriously, I am never so glad to be best friends with Beth then I am on Thanksgiving. She's AWESOME!!! She's awesome in so many ways but mostly because she has never forced or pushed me to cook anything. She totally loves me. So I'm totally thankful for friends who know and love me! I'm talking to you too Carrie!!!

I'm so thankful for LM, he puts up with my emotional ups and downs, he tells me how much he loves me EVERY SINGLE DAY, he treats me like a Queen and pretty much worships the ground I walk on...ok...maybe not the last part but he is a sweetie.

I'm truly thankful for my 4 rugrats. They each teach me something everyday, they bring me the most joy, frustration and pure love. I'm thankful for them and want to be more like them and I'm sooooo thankful that I get to be their mom and watch them grow up. I'm so lucky!!!

I'm thankful for the best sister on the planet who knows me, loves me, makes me laugh, makes me cry and helps me grow, understand, learn and reminds me of the important things in life. I'm the luckiest! There is nothing more awesome then to watch my sister, she is amazing and I've gotten to stand back and watch this amazing women become who she is today.

I'm even thankful for my coodie brothers. I love you guys!!! I hope to have Chad's strength and Clints easy going personality someday.

I'm thankful two loving parents who've taught me lots and lots and lots and etc. I'm thankfulf or my Dad especially his sense of humor...it reminds me of someone...hmm...oh yeah...ME! I'm thankful for a Mom who gets excited about the same books as me and has relearned the joy of reading...FINALLY!!! It's fun to talk to books with her.

I'm thankful for awesome In-laws...seriously, I have THE best In-laws in the world...no exageration. I'll forever be grateful to my mother in law who taught me to quilt especially at a time that I really needed something to get excited about.

I'm thankful for awesome nieces and nephews!!! I love you gize!!!! It wouldn't be the same without you!

I'm thankful for books, computer games, cards and my kids imaginations. I'm thankful for my renewed love of my sewing machine. I'm thankful for a home that I can complain about. I'm thankful for this years "learning" experiences. I truly think that they are making me into a better person...whether I like it or not. I'm thankful for good music, it motivates me, calms me down, makes me sing my heart out, gets me moving in the morning and makes the world a better place. Last but not least I'm thankful for peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...3 awesome cookies in one. It really doesn't get much better than that.