Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Heaven or also known as...

Michaels. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I finally had a reason to go to Michaels...thank you Christmas (your the best). I seriously have not been inside a Michaels in over a year...I know...I can't believe it either. Sometimes it's physically painful not to go and just look around (hahaha I know, how can you go there and just look and not buy) but I finally had an excuse to go and I enjoyed every single second of it.

The second I saw the sign my heart started racing. Why does a craft store bring me so much happiness??? Someone needs to explain this to me.

OH MY GOSH!!! The paper....
I almost hyperventilated.

Thankfully I'm pretty much cured of my love of paper...sort of...

ok not really but I'm still on a paper diet...sadly, especially since they have some awesome new paper stacks...cry.

It totally got my crafty side to jump out...I like my crafty side. BUT I did go for a purpose and I'll share later the super cute idea that my friend Carrie shared with me. It's a cute idea for teacher gifts. I'm so excited to make them with the girls...it even uses scrapbook paper...eeeeeeeeeek.

I did get a little crazy eyed but luckily there were others like me.

This year I have mostly home made gifts planned since we are on a forced money diet. I've been scouring the net for ideas and now am completely overwhelmed with ideas but I'll share later...obviously AFTER Christmas since I know a certain 9 year old reads my blog...Hi Sara!. I'm kind of excited about it...at least now. Just don't remind me how many days I have left till Christmas k?

8 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I love how you post frequent pictures of you doing what you're posting about. Cuteness.

Do you have a Roberts? Cuz I think it's a little classier than Micheals. And I'm not very crafty, so I'm not sure if it's better or not.

Annie said...

Oh how I wish a certain 9 yr old didn't read your blog. I would love some fun ideas...NOW!

Jenny ESP said...

K, I can't wait to see this teacher gift idea. I'm on a total money diet this year too! I'm obsessed with finding cheap or homemade Christmas gifts. I wanna know your ideas so bad! Look away Sarah!

Jenny ESP said...

^^I mean Sarah without the h.

Emily said...

I would so LOVE some of your crafty ideas. Dangit.

Lynn Cooper said...

You're a girl after my own heart! I love going to "michaels", almost as much as eating Thai food!!!!!

the bussniss said...

hi are you a kid

廖佳怡 said...

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養