Sunday, February 21, 2010

The sun is out

so that should explain why I haven't updated in a while. We've had a whole week of sun. Can you believe it??? Me either. I'm so happy I could cry. I knew the sun made me happy but I forgot how much. I've been spending my days sitting in my van reading. Though it's sunny, and mostly warmer it's still too cold to just sit in, so I sit in my van where it's warm and I still get the full effect of the sunshine. I'm so happy. It has brought me hope, that good weather is just around the corner even though it's going back to our regularly scheduled rain and overcast sky on Monday.

Anyway, Jackson is still in school and it's going ok. We're concentrating on drawing closer as a family and teaching him how to deal with mean people. Parenting sucks but it's so worth it to just have my kids.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

Yay for sun!!! We had some all week too and it's amazing what it can do for your mood.

Parenting. Is. HARD!

ManicMandee said...

That is great news! I wish we were getting more sun here. The gloom and cold is getting quite old!!!

And I'm glad things with Jackson are a bit better. You are a such a great mom.
Thanks for updating us. I've been wondering about it.

Emily said...

Sunshine does wonders for the soul, dosn't it? Glad to hear that Jackson is hanging in there. Keep up the good work!

Maddie said...

The sun has been out here as well and really gets me in the mood to walk in the afternoons, I'm over it now of course though.
Doing a great job with parenting it sounds like. I've doubted myself and parenting many many times. Hang in there!

Jenny ESP said...

Hurray for sun! My mood is tied to the weather too much, I'm afraid. I'm already getting excited for summer. Glad Jackson is doing all right.

廖佳怡 said...

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養