Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh rats chit wawas chiweenie

So we have been like multiplying, thankfully in not the biblical way. LM thought Lilly aka The Rat needed a playmate so we (we as in, I was in the same building as him) went to Petsmart and they had 2 rats but sadly they were sisters and you wouldn't want to break up sisters soooooo we now have 3 rats. That's right. The ick factor is now tripled. But LM is happy...so happy that I think he loves them more than us...or maybe it's because they're not noisy, bug him every 2 minutes and can be put in a cage when he doesn't feel like dealing with them. I guess we could get a cage for the kids....

So now we have Lilly
Kaylee(from Firefly) and Ripley(Aliens...duh) or Ripley and Kaylee, I can't remember which is which. Just when I thought rats couldn't get creepier than their freaky hairless tails...they come with red eyes. ::full body shiver::
Thankfully, LM has stuck to his deal and I have not had to touch or take care of the rats and he's even out of town this week. Sara is taking care of the freaks..oh I mean rats.

Well, since we have now become "pet people", I decided that I was ready to have another small dog. yup, I totally miss having my little buddy Bruiser with me all the time so I decided that it was time to go back to Petfinder and get me another dog.

This is Zeus...actually his real name is Kiki but Kiki?!?!.... So he's Zeus now. Bub just follows him around calling him Chit wawa.
It took Emily 2.5 seconds to start putting clothes on him....isn't that what little dogs are for?
He's the SWEEEEEETEST, he's potty trained, crate trained and THE biggest snugglebug on the planet. He makes me so happy.

AAAAAND this is Lokie....
She's 8 months old, spunky and full of personality. I can't help but laugh whenever she's around me. She's what's called a chiweenie, a mix of Chihuhua and weenier dog. So cute! Sadly, I think she creeps out LM like the rats creep me out.

Yeah 2 dogs. I don't know what happened with getting just one but now that I have 2 little doggies, I'm wondering why I didn't do that sooner. They are sooooooooo funny.

9 comments:

Sara M. Carter said...

poor kita is left out. she constantly dying for attenion. ever since we got the new dogs shes been ignored. except me because i luv her

Markie23 said...

Congrats on the four new rats.

Emily said...

::Gagging thinking about the rats::

Cute dogs though:)

Jenny ESP said...

OMG, that picture of Lilly with her lil hands griping the bars of her cage... SO PRECIOUS! Makes me sigh. Congrats on multiplying.

ManicMandee said...

I have to say (despite what I always thought to be true,) that the first rat photo is actually very cute. I didn't think it possible!

And I can't believe how many pets you have! How do you do it?

eekareek said...

Let me set the record straight. The first picture of the first rat is NOT cute! Compared to other 2 rats it is a little better but still...NOT CUTE! The dogs and kids, however, are very cute. So congrats on the dogs and kids but not the rats.

Erin Beck said...

Have you seen the movie Wilard?

Memzy said...

I love the names of your animals!

廖佳怡 said...

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養