Wednesday, August 25, 2010

younger brothers....

Two nights ago, Emily came crying to me and Larry. She had blood coming from her mouth and was doing the crying/talking thing when you can't understand them. Finally we got her to take her fingers out of her mouth and asked her what happened.

Emily: Hyrum made me bite him!
Me: How did he make you bite him? (I have to ask because he totally could have asked her to bite him...you never know with this kid)
Emily: He was annoying me.
Me and LM: ::trying not to laugh::
Emily: ::staring at us trying not to laugh at her::
Emily: My tooth hurts.

She bit him so hard that she made her previously unwiggly tooth wiggly. Worst part....Bub was still laughing hysterically about it.

6 comments:

Larry said...

I used to hate it when my younger siblings made me bite them... But I never lost a tooth because of it. Awesome job Emily Lynn!!

Cristin said...

You obviously didn't bite hard enough. Good job. pfft, you fail as an older brother.

ManicMandee said...

She is so cute!

Hot Pants said...

Hilarious! It reminds me of a story my parents always retell about Anna and Tim. Tim threw a shoe at Anna and it went through a window and broke it. Tim said it was Anna's fault because she ducked. Smart kids!

Emily said...

That face! She is just so dang cute! Funny story!

Jenny ESP said...

Yeah, it sounds like it's all Bub's fault. Good thing he has tough skin.