Goodbye 2010 Helloooooooooo 2011. I'm so looking forward to 2011. I'm positive a lot of great things will happen this year.
I read somewhere that people rarely talk about gaining for the new year but always talk about losing so for my new years resolutions, I'm totally going to gain:
1. New smaller size wardrobe that I can fit into.
2. The Title to the van.
3. A Beautiful front yard.
4. The ability to run long distances.
5. The ability to function without diet pepsi.
6. A larger pile of books I have read compared to the books to read.
7. Awesome pictures, taken by moi.
8. Ability to NOT get steam rolled by people.
9. Need for a larger wallet.
10. A large pile of things that I've sewn or crafted.
Good luck to all of us resolution suckers!
P.S. I'm going old school and bringing back "Cristin's Favorite Things". I know!!! Try not to get too excited. I think it'll help me keep positive and at the same time keep everyone up to date on the latest because we all know, I lead a VERY exciting life....ok, so I don't but I can make it SOUND exciting.