Saturday, February 5, 2011

When did she get so old?


Friends (including my bff Carrie) came over last night for food, games and lots of talking! I love friends. Aaaaanyway, my bff took this picture of Sara and I love her for it! I can not stop staring at this picture even though I have the real thing 10 feet from me. It's completely, totally, absolutely Sara. Beautiful, smart, funny, creative Sara. I can't help but feel a little sad, every time I turn around, she looks and acts a little older. I need to stop turning around.

13 comments:

Larry said...

She is so gorgeous. We have great kids.

Oh btw, if you stop turning around you just won't see it happening. ;-)

Cristin said...

pfft! Don't use logic on me, it doesn't work.

Cathe said...

I concur!. She is all of those wonderful things!!Happy Birthday Sara!!

eekareek said...

I think it is rude when kids keep growing up and after all we do for them. It is a very pretty picture of Sara and she looks very mature.

Erin Beck said...

She is very cute. Her hair cut fits her face very well.

Emily said...

Oh Cristin, she is beautiful. Those eyes!! Happy Birthday Sara!

lindsay said...

That is a FANTASTIC picture!!!

Betty and Wilma said...

Take pictures often.. they do grow up too fast. Well, I enjoyed seeing thru your eyes. See you around!

ManicMandee said...

She's a doll. Just like her Mama. You're a sweetheart Cristin and I'm thankful to call you cousin.
Wish her a Happy Bday from her distant cousin Mandee. I am assuming it's her bday. Right?

Jenny ESP said...

She is adorable and hilarious. Hers is one of my favorite blogs. She makes me lol a lot. You're a lucky mom.

Hot Pants said...

I once grounded my kids for growing up. They thought I was serious, so I went with it. That's a picture I would blow up to poster size btw.

Memzy said...

My kids are rude and defiant just like yours. Cracker grew 2 inches recently. The nerve!

She's gorge. Gorge.

Markie23 said...

Love you, and love your adorable kids. It hurts that we don't live closer... hurts.