Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I know it's a little late

but HAPPY EASTER!!! or Happy Sugar Induced Coma Day!!!

Is it me or does anyone else still have to detox from Jelly Bean overload? Probably just me. I don't know why I keep buying them when I know I can't eat just a few.

I, of course, forgot to take my camera with me to the Z's Easter get together where the kids hunt a bazillion eggs, we eat, eat, snack, play games while we eat then roll ourselves out to the van where we say how next year we won't eat as much. We've been having Easter with the Z's for the past 11 years and it still hasn't happened but one of these Easters....

Honestly, I blame Beth. If she wouldn't cook the most delicious meals, I wouldn't have this problem. It's all her fault.... and I'll thank her again the next time I see her. I have to thank her for introducing me to carrot souffle anyway, 2 birds, 1 stone.

Anyone else ready for summer? I seriously can't wait!!!! 6 weeks left on my work contract and time can not go fast enough. I was hoping to goof off this summer, finish the millions of projects we have left on the house but it looks like I might have another job. woohoo and boohoo all at the same time. Luckily, it's for a company so it's likely, that I'll get paid on time....among other things.... seriously CAN. NOT. WAIT.

3 comments:

Memzy said...

Summer rools!!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Easter was very nice and since it is past I'm also ready for warm sunny days of summer.

Blessings~

DesiGujju said...

Watch Live Sports channels, Sky Sports, ESPN, Star Cricket, Ten Cricket, Eurosports HD, Al-Jazeera Sports, ESPN America, ESPN U HD and lots of many more @
www.nowwatchtv.blogspot.com
www.nowwatchtv.blogspot.com
www.nowwatchtv.blogspot.com