Monday, April 18, 2011

Now that's it's mid April

it's probably time for me to celebrate March birthdays on here.

Bubalicious turned 6! Yeah...I can't believe it either. 6 YEEEEEEEEEARS! Seriously, can my baby be that old??? Thank goodness.
He loved his birthday so much, he asked for another one and promptly made a new birthday present list. He was pretty pissed when he found out that he only gets 1 a year. I remember those years...sigh....so naive. Now, getting one every years sucks.

He's a crack up and doesn't even know it,or especially because he doesn't know it because when he THINKS he's being funny, he's so not...more annoying but I'm pretty sure that might just be a 6 year old thing.

Sara turned 11. She's a crack up too. I don't mean to brag buuuuut, my kids are hilarious....among other things. I was having a bad month, she came down stairs looking like this.



People, this is what's called happiness. Totally made my month...totally.

She's as anxious as she is funny and regularly teeters back and forth...it's hard to keep up but I think that's a pre-teen thing. ::crossing fingers::

Now that I stepped back out onto the blogging tight rope, I may come back regularly, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Generally speaking, it's never a good idea to do that anyway.

5 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Hey Cristin! I missed your last post. I am sorry about your loss :( Hope you're feeling better.

Your kids are fun to hear about. Love the photo of goggle face.

Markie23 said...

Thanks for sharing that Sara pic. It made my month too!
Miss you!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday,, Your children look really cute.
Nightwear - Bridalwear - Pyjamas

പൊയ്‌മുഖം said...

:)

Philip Verghese'Ariel' said...

Very interesting posts and pics. Keep posting
best