but with some long time favorites.
1. Sunshine sunshine sunshine. Can I get an Amen??? Plus it's perfect for Favorite #2.
2. Slurpee/Icee though I do not recommend blue flavor.
3. Not being employed!! WOOT WOOT! My Nanny contract ended yesterday and I'm the happiest unemployed girl in the world. It's been a tough year and I'm glad it's over though I will really really miss the 3 kiddos. They are great kids and I'm sure I'll miss them teaching me Spanish and correcting my horrible Spanish pronunciation.
4. Working out in the yard. I can't believe I'm saying it but I've really missed it. This past weekend I spent most of it outside mowing, weeding and fighting the blackberry bushes...again.
It just looks like they're winning.
That's no trick of the camera, I really am that white. In my vein attempt to get a little sun on my skin, I wore a short sleeve while cutting the blackberries...lesson learned. Plus, the chances of me getting a tan are pretty slim, I should really give up the dream.
5. Last but not least. Adele. I love her. I love her like I love Annie Lennox and Stevie Nicks. This is like FOREVER love. Her voice and her songs sticks with me well after I've listened to her album.