Thursday, June 9, 2011

Brand New Favorite Five

but with some long time favorites.

1. Sunshine sunshine sunshine. Can I get an Amen??? Plus it's perfect for Favorite #2.

2. Slurpee/Icee though I do not recommend blue flavor.
3. Not being employed!! WOOT WOOT! My Nanny contract ended yesterday and I'm the happiest unemployed girl in the world. It's been a tough year and I'm glad it's over though I will really really miss the 3 kiddos. They are great kids and I'm sure I'll miss them teaching me Spanish and correcting my horrible Spanish pronunciation.
4. Working out in the yard. I can't believe I'm saying it but I've really missed it. This past weekend I spent most of it outside mowing, weeding and fighting the blackberry bushes...again.
It just looks like they're winning.
That's no trick of the camera, I really am that white. In my vein attempt to get a little sun on my skin, I wore a short sleeve while cutting the blackberries...lesson learned. Plus, the chances of me getting a tan are pretty slim, I should really give up the dream.

5. Last but not least. Adele. I love her. I love her like I love Annie Lennox and Stevie Nicks. This is like FOREVER love. Her voice and her songs sticks with me well after I've listened to her album.

6 comments:

eekareek said...

You were a nanny? I thought you worked in a group home for some reason. Why didn't you like being a nanny?
I hate yard work but I love how looks after I put some work into it.

lindsay said...

I LOVE ADELE and ANNIE LENNOX too!!! Forever I do...

Cristin said...

eekareek, I did work in a group home for like 3 days and it was horrible. Group homes are horrible. The things I didn't like about being a nanny, I can't publicly discuss per my contract. I loved being a nanny and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

Sephalo said...

I heart Adele too! No wonder I like you! Do you guys have Sno Shacks there? Imagine a Slurpee but a million times better!

ManicMandee said...

Some of my favorites too. Good to see you posting!

Emily said...

Love it. You never disappoint! I think that picture of you with the slurpee is the best picture of you ever! You are gorgeous!