Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jackson, my birthday buddy


I keep thinking about all these things that I want to share with everyone and hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to catch up but first I wanted to wish Jackson a Late Happy Birthday. He's 14!!! I can not believe it! Next year he's in High School. I'm sooooooo not old enough to have a High Schooler, yet here we are. I don't know how that happened.

He's a great kid and he's matured so much this year that even his teachers commented on it. He made the honor roll for the first time this year woot woot! He's giving teenagers a bad name...I'm sure we are going to be in a shock when the next three turn into teenagers but right now, I'm lovin this age. It made living through his toddler years worth it.

Love you forever Jackson!

1 comment:

Memzy said...

Oh. Em. Gee. 14!!!