Thursday, June 23, 2011

My 5 favorite things ...

about my Dad.

Since it's Fathers Day month, I thought I'd share my favorite things about my Dad.

1. He gets me. He really does, I suppose it's because we are very similar but no matter what the reason...he just does.

2. His dry sense of humor. I also need to thank him for passing it down to me.

3. He's super duper smart, so smart that I do not recommend playing any trivia game with him...Ever....not even if you have back up. He just knows everything and it's the only time that his smartness is annoying.

4. He laughs about having a child that is more stubborn then him. I would cry about it but I guess he finds humor in it, which I'm glad. I don't want to name names but he may have a middle child daughter that can out stubborn him.

5. He taught me to be kind.

Love you Dad.

4 comments:

Larry said...

Your dad is pretty cool, despite having a really annoying middle daughter. I won't name names either though...

Emily said...

I finally caught up on your blog! I was thinking...how are the house renovations/improvements going? I know it's been a while but I'm curious to see any new progress.

BTW: Thank you so much for always being so supportive and awesome. I absolutely ADORE you!!!

yinxue said...

burberry bags 2011
burberry sale
burberry outlet online

Cathe said...

Umm...yeah...stubborn?..aren't you understating it a bit?....Love you sissy, and your stubborn buns...I love you dad!...