Sunday, June 19, 2011

Olivia and Oliver

Olivia and Oliver by Sara C. Once there were two olives As happy as can be but when they leave their tree what wonderful things they see. Olivia and Oliver, so sweet and so divine, they are very happy they don't grow on a vine. First they were plucked from their tree, put in a basket O' Where are they going? They sure don't know. Olivia and Oliver so sweet and so divine, they are very happy that they don't grow on a vine. Now they are in a can in a grocery store. They've been bought. Where are they now? They don't know any more. Olivia and Oliver, so sweet and so divine, they are very happy that they don't grow on a vine. Now they are cut up ow! ow! ow! Now they are on a pizza how? how? how? Olivia and Oliver, so sweet and so divine, they are very happy that they don't grow on a vine.

3 comments:

Larry said...

At first I was excited for Olivia and Oliver, then I was worried, then sad, then I remembered how delicious they were.

Markie23 said...

The horror.

Cristin said...

I was wondering if they were green olives with garlic in the middle and then I remembered that Sara wrote it so I'm pretty sure they don't.