Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hey

Happy Halloween!

First year that I didn't eat too much candy...at least I think so... I can't remember that far back.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I ate my first Vegan Thanksgiving dinner and it was awesome. Thank you internet for giving me ideas.

Merry Christmas!

The kids got a new video camera from Santa so I hope to update with some videos!!! Woohoo!


Happy New Year!!!!

I'm glad to see 2011 go, it was a tough year, I learned a lot and I'm grateful for it but, emotionally speaking, I'm ready for a year where I don't need to learn so much.

My new New Years resolutions are:

Be kinder to myself
Spend more quality time with the kids.
Read more...duh!

I'm thinking the first one will be the hardest. Why is that? Don't answer.

I think I'm all caught up now.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

I miss blogging.

ManicMandee said...

Love your blog. Love what a nice person you are. Why is it hard for someone as kind as you are to actually be kinder to yourself? Silly stuff Cristin! Snap out of it. Treat yourself as nicely as you treat everyone around you. Unfortunately, I have the opposite problem.

Jenny ESP said...

Catch yourself up again!

kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.