Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Soooo


 I was really excited about blogging again...still am, I even started a couple of posts but didn't get back to finishing them and now here I am going WHAT?!  How do I use blogger again and what in the heck happened to my saved unposted blog posts?  Argh.  It's like being pooped on,wasn't the worst part of my day. Me...being a teensy bit dramatic??? maybe but I'm allowed to (at least 3-5 days a month). Anyway, I am coming back for realsies.  In fact when I'm done with this post I might actually start the next post.  I have like 1 1/2 days till the kids are hounding me all day about being hungry and the "can I...?" starts and 12 days till I'm scheduled to work again, so I have some time on my hands.

 p.s. I graduated from High School blahblahblah20yearsagoblahblahblah. Oh lord, it really happened...I got older.


20 years ago!!!!!

7 comments:

Larry said...

Right, I'll believe your blogging continuation when it happens.

BTW, whining about graduating 20 years ago? Try 24 on for size!

Remember, I was defending our nation while you will still figuring out which Back Street Boy was your 'fave.

Cristin said...

umm Back Street Boy??? I think you mean New Kids On The Block!!! Jeesh don't you know anything???

Larry said...

They are all the same...

Cristin said...

You know nothing. Here read this cover to cover ::handing you a subscription to Teen Beat Magazine::

Larry said...

/me looks for matches and burn bucket.

Cristin said...

You want to read it by the fire light?? That is so sweet.

lindsay said...

OK, love the post but this little comment conversation btwn you two is AWESOME. Let me guess, Cristin is upstairs, Larry- down.