Saturday, July 14, 2012

4th of July

We weren't planning on doing much but setting fireworks with the kiddos since we're total homebodies that rarely get out but gradually during the day we grabbed more guests to come over for food and a fantastic legal firework show.Woohoo So I might be exaggerating a bit about the show but the kids love it even though the "big" fireworks don't actually leave the ground. 

This year we had  Jackson and Sara's besties who happen to be siblings.  T and O and their mama Dawnmaire, our friend and neighbor Jay with his dog Amelia Airhead.  It was fun and made me think that maybe I should step out of my comfort zone a little more often and invite people over...then I remembered that I don't like doing that very often even if I did just have fun. 

 









I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!  God Bless America!


 

1 comment:

Ganteng Bagus said...

wooow...

amazing blog.. ^_^

i like ur blog
how can u write this and make this blog

http://marymonggo.blogspot.com/